Skip to main content

Latest

Panchang Points

  Ruling Planets of Tithis Panchang Vedic astrology There are 30 tithis in a lunar month. In Indian Astrology, the calculation of the Tithis starts from Pratipada (The first day in each half of the lunar month) of the Shukla-Paksha. Tithis are as follows : Tithis Ruling Planets of Tithis Quality Deity Pratipada. Sun One Giving Rise Agni Dwitiya Moon Auspicious Ashwini Kumar/Brahma Tritiya. Mars Strength and Power Gauri - Wife of Shiva Chaturthi. Mercury Negative Ganapati Panchami. Jupiter Laxmi/Wealth Naga Shashthi. Venus Fame Kartika-Mars Saptami Saturn Friendly Surya - Sun Ashtami. Rahu Conflict Shiva/Matrgana Navami Sun Agressive Durga Dashami Moon Soft Yama - the God of Death/Diks - Godesses of the Ten Directions Ekadashi Mars Happiness Vishwedeva/Kuber/Vayu Dwadashi Mercury Fame Vishnu Trayodashi Jupiter Victory Kamdeva/Dharma Chaturdashi Venus Agressive Shiva/Rudra Purnima Saturn (

Reviews

Om sri gurubhyo namhaЁЯЩП


I am learning astrology from past 12 years and found ALP method more acurate than other methods. My brother Ramesh menon found this in his you tube surfing and introduced ALP to me. After that i m behind this precious gem of astrology for nearly 2 years and bought basic app and using the app for 1 1/2 years. When i got Uma veket madams ph no i got the opportunity to get it learned directly from the dedicated gurus like Arvind sir, Sathya narayan sir, shanthi madam, roopesh sir and uma venket madam and of course the legend Pothuvudai moorthy sir. Learning early morning in brahma muhoortha also was exciting. Thanks to Uma madam for spending her valuable time to clear all my doubts. 


ALP padhathi will take only few minutes to predict the events. Now i am more confident in predictions and proud to say that i am an Alp astrologer. I am looking forward to learn advance courses and also go deep into it. I know what i have learned is only 1%. 


Thanks to all Gurus, May the hardwork and dedication of  Pothuvudai moorthy sir, all guru's and his diciples spread in the world. All the best to my batchmates too.


Sreerekha Menon

Ernakulam

Kerala

Official name Sreerekha T N


-----------------

рдк्рд░ाрдЪीрди рдХाрд▓ рд╕े рд╣ी рдоाрдирд╡ рдЕрдкрдиे рднрд╡िрд╖्рдп рдХो рд▓ेрдХрд░ рдЬिрдЬ्рдЮाрд╕ु рд░рд╣ा рд╣ै рдФрд░ рдЗрд╕ी рднрд╡िрд╖्рдп рдХी рдЬाрдирдХाрд░ी рд╣ेрддु рдЛрд╖िрдпों рдиे рдЬ्рдпोрддिрд╖ рдХा рдЖрд╡िрд╖्рдХाрд░ рдХिрдпा । рдЗрд╕े рд╕рд░рд▓рддрдо рд░ूрдк рдоें рдХрд░рдиे рд╣ेрддु рд╕рдордп рд╕рдордп рдкрд░ рдк्рд░рдпाрд╕ рд╣ोрддे реирд╣े рд╣ैं । рдкाрд░ाрд╢рд░, рдЬैрдоिрдиी, рдиाреЬी, рдХे рдкी рдЖрджि рдк्рд░рдоुрдЦ рдЙрджाрд╣рд░рдг рд╣ैं ।
рдЗрд╕ी рдХ्рд╖ेрдд्рд░ рдоें рдоुрдЭे ALP рдиाрдо рд╕े рдПрдХ рдирдпी рдЬ्рдпोрддिрд╖ рдкрдж्рдзрддि рдХी рдЬाрдирдХाрд░ी рдоेрд░े рдоिрдд्рд░ рд╢्рд░ी рд░рдоेрд╢ рдоेрдирди рдж्рд╡ाрд░ा рдк्рд░ाрдк्рдд рд╣ुрдпी । рдЙрдирдХे рдж्рд╡ाрд░ा рддाрд░ीрдл рд╕ुрдирдХрд░ рдоुрдЭे рдЬाрдирдиे рдХी рдЗрдЪ्рдЫा рд╣ुрдпी ।
рд╢्рд░ी рдоूрд░्рддि рд╕рд░ , рд╢्рд░ी рд╕рдд्рдпा рд╕рд░, рд╢्рд░ी рдЕрд░рд╡िрди्рдж рд╕рд░ рдж्рд╡ाрд░ा рдЖрд░рдо्рдн рдХिрдпा рдЧрдпा рдмेрд╕िрдХ рдХोрд░्рд╕ рд╡िрд╢ेрд╖рдХрд░ рд╣िрди्рджी рдоें । рдпрд╣ рдоेрд░े рд▓िрдпे рднाрдЧ्рдп рд╕े рд▓ाрдн рдоिрд▓рдиे рдЬैрд╕ा рдЕрд╡рд╕рд░ рдеा ।
рдЖрд░рдо्рдн рдХे рдПрдХ рджो рджिрди рддो рдк्рд░ाрдд: рдЬрд▓्рджी рдЙрдардиे рдоें рдХुрдЫ рдкрд░ेрд╢ाрдиी рд╣ुрдпी рдкрд░рди्рддु рдЖрдк рд╕рднी рдорд╣ाрдиुрднрд╡ों рдХा рдкрдвाрдиे рдХा рддрд░ीрдХा рдПрд╡ं рд╡िрд╖рдп рдХे рдХाрд░рдг рдиिрдд рдирдпी рдЬिрдЬ्рдЮाрд╕ा рдиे рдк्рд░ाрддः рдм्рд░рд╣्рдо рдоुрд╣ुрд░्рдд рдоें рдЙрдардиे рдХी рдЖрджрдд рдмрдиा рджिрдпा ।
рдЗрд╕ рдкрдж्рдзрддि рдоें рдмिрдиा рдХिрд╕ी рдЭंрдЭрдЯ, рдиिрдпрдоों , рджрд╢ा, рд╡рд░्рдЧ рдХुंреЬрд▓ी рдХे рд╕ीрдзे рд╕рд░рд▓ рддрд░ीрдХे рд╕े рдЬाрддрдХ рдХी рд╕рдорд╕्рдпा рдХ्рдпा рдЪрд▓ рд░рд╣ी рд╣ै , рдШрдЯрдиा рд╣ोрдЧी рдпा рдирд╣ीं, рдХрдм рд╣ोрдЧी рдЖрджि рдмाрддें рдмрдирдиे рд╡ाрд▓े ALP рдЪाрд░्рдЯ рд╕े 2-4 рдоिрдирдЯ рдоें рд╣ी рдкрддा рдЪрд▓ рдЬाрддी рд╣ै ।
рдоेрд░ा рдоाрдирдиा рд╣ै рдХि рд╡िрд╖рдп рдЪाрд╣े рдХोрдИ рднी рд╣ो, рд╕ाрде рд╣ी рдпрджि рд╕िрдЦाрдиे рд╡ाрд▓े рдЧुрд░ु рднी рдорди рд╕े рд╕िрдЦाрдпे рддो рд╕ोрдиे рдоें рд╕ुрд╣ाрдЧा рд╡ाрд▓ी рдмाрдд рд╣ो рдЬाрддी рд╣ै ।
рдпрд╣ рдмाрдд рдпрд╣ाँ рд╕ाрдмिрдд рд╣ोрддी рд╣ै ।
рдоूрд░्рддि рд╕рд░, рдЕрд░рд╡िрди्рдж рд╕рд░, рд╕рдд्рдпा рд╕рд░ рдмिрдиा рдХिрд╕ी рддрдиाрд╡ рдХे рд╕рджैрд╡ рд╣ँрд╕рдоुрдЦ рд░рд╣рддे рд╣ुрдпे рдЬ्рдЮाрди рджेрддे реирд╣े рдПрд╡ं рд╕ीрдЦрдиे рд╡ाрд▓ों рдХे рдк्рд░рдпाрд╕ рдоें рддрдд्рдкрд░рддा рд╕े рд╕ुрдзाрд░ рдХрд░рддे реирд╣े ।
рд╡ाрдХрдИ ALP рдкрдж्рд╡рддि рд╕ीрдЦрдиे рд╣ेрддु рдоैं рдорди рд╕े рд╕िрдлाрд░िрд╢ рдХрд░ूंрдЧा । рдЗрд╕рдХे рд╕ाрде рд╣ी рдоैं рдПंрдбрд╡ाрд╕ рдХोрд░्рд╕ рдХрд░рдиे рд╣ेрддु рдмेрдЪैрдиी рд╕े рдЗंрддрдЬाрд░ рдХрд░ рд░рд╣ा рд╣ूं ।
рдПрдХ рдмाрд░ рдкुрдиः рдорди рд╕े рд╣ाрд░्рджिрдХ рдЖрднाрд░ рд╕рднी рд╡िрдж्рд╡ाрдиो рдХा ।
Since ancient times, man has been curious about his future and for information about this future, the sages invented astrology. It takes time to time to do it in the simplest form. Parashar, Gemini, Pulse, KP etc are prime examples.
In this area I got information about a new astrology system named ALP by my friend Mr. Ramesh Menon. Hearing compliments from them made me want to know.
Basic course started by Mr. Murthy sir, Mr. Satya sir, Mr. Arvind sir especially in Hindi. It was an opportunity for me to benefit from luck.
There was some difficulty in getting up early in the morning for a couple of days of beginning, but due to the way of teaching and subject of all of you great experiences, new curiosity has made me a habit of getting up in the morning.
In this method, without any hassle, rules, condition, class horoscope, in a simple way, what is the problem of Jatak, what will happen, or not, when will it happen, etc. come to know within 2-4 minutes from the ALP chart.
I believe that no matter what the subject is, but if the teacher teaches it from the heart, then it is a good thing to sleep.
This thing is proved here.
Murthy Sir, Arvind Sir, Satya Sir always be cheerful without any stress and give knowledge and precisely improve the efforts of learners.
Would really recommend learning the ALP method. Plus I'm anxiously waiting to do the endvas course.
Once again heartfelt thanks to all the scholars.

-------------------------


A beautiful journey of ALP Astrology comes to a pause today. I really enjoyed studying such an easy version of an astrology, where all the things/predictions are in front of you in just one chart.

I have not seen such a team dedicated to get their students get well verse with the subject. Arvind Sir, Sathya Sir and Moorthy Sir (The Inventor of ALP Astrology) who teaches in such a good, lighter manner that me as a fresher to the field is now confident of learning such an art.

I thank you all the Gurus for their patience and humanity towards getting us rising the first step, though I know the journey is very long. 

I course planning was an exceptional one that a layman can understand the basics in 3-4days, and move on to ALP method. One can understand the lagnas, nakshatras and their padas, as well the D9 in a simple and effective manner.

Not much of rules, and whatever the rules are, they are just straightforward and can be applied instantly.

In these 12days, a practical training on 40-50 charts make the student confident to predict at its own with one hundred percent accuracy. Interaction of all the Gurus, on the spot clarifications is the best part of the course.

The unbelievable part is How Moorthy Sir had invented such a system of prediction, ALP Astrology, after so many years of traditional astrology.

I would suggest that one person from every household should learn this art.

Finally, once again, gratitude to Arvind Sir, Sathya Sir, Moorthy Sir and the technical team behind the course for making our 12days a memorable and learnable one.

All the best to all my fellow colleagues.


Kuldeep Monga

Delhi

--------------------------------

Definitely @Arvind K ji. 

I thank you, @Satyanarayan @Podhuvudai Moorthy ALP for taking me into your fold and sharing with me a little of the ALP system despite being aware of where I am at this stage in my life. I will be indebted to you three for your kindness and generosity. 


I also would like to take this opportunity to publicly thanks Arvind ji for constantly guiding me as my guru since I came in touch with him about a year ago during the most troublesome phase of my life. He has form time to time checked on me to see how I am doing and has been a constant guiding force.  I’m not one for publicly speaking about my life in public but I believe on this occasion I must thank my gurus for all they have given me with out expecting much from me. I have been going through probabaly the darkest phase in my life and if I hadn’t come in touch with Arvind ji and ALP, I’d probabaly not be here alive typing this message.


Although I’m not the brightest of the lot in astrology, I hope to do justice to the subject of ALP in the times to come when I’m too in a better condition in life so many more may benefit from its fruits and also the wisdom shared by Murthiji keeps amplifying. 

Thanks to the @Podhuvudai Moorthy ALP for planting the tree of ALP that will shelter and nurture many thousands of souls in the times to comeЁЯЩПЁЯХЙ 


Hara Hara Mahadev

Kalabhairavaya Namaha


---------------------------



Comments

Popular Posts